Post Traumatic Growth 101

From traumatic beginings to "normal life", choosing to grow and wanting to empower others. This is my story.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

The Work Situation

I hate my job. No really, I do. I sit in my cubicle until 4pm most of the time doing busy work and barely talk to anyone. Who am I going to talk to? Everyone here is MALE and 80% of a different nationality. I have nothing in common with these people.

I work in a bank, so everything is very PC. It's so bad that I have a brand new hair do today, cut HALF the length (that's a lot of hair people!) and finally got the colour touched up (I'm PREMATURELY gray - I'm only 27 - I'm NOT old). NO ONE has said anything. If I was in an office of girls, or at least one other girl, I'd feel fabulous about my new hair! It does look great!

Ah well, I look cute today in my maternity clothes and the new do. I look about 15 years old though LOL I should go to the mall during lunch, I bet I'll get wierd looks. At the doctors office/hospital every time I said I was pregnant to someone new the first thing they asked was "how old are you?" I'm lucky, I take after my mom that way.

I can't wait to move to New Brunswick and start something new.

For my baby girl: Yep, I think you're going to be Samantha darling. Daddy was THRILLED when I said I would be happy with him naming you. You've got his sweet tooth as well! Last night you kicked me after I hate a brownie. You wanted more didn't ya?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter