Post Traumatic Growth 101

From traumatic beginings to "normal life", choosing to grow and wanting to empower others. This is my story.

Friday, February 17, 2006

I Feel CRAPtastic! Thanks for Asking.

Ugh. How am I feeling? UGH UGH UGH! I go to bed at 10pm, wake up at 10am and it's a STRUGGLE. Yesterday I had the headache that would not go away, even with 2 Extra Strength Tylenol. I didn't even make it into work. I had to force myself to get ready for my 2:15pm doctors appointment.

I thought the second trimester was suposed to be energetic.

I thought pregnancy was suposed to be a beautiful wonderful experience!

How many more months of this? Ahhhhhhhhhh

Corey has been so great. He's been in a great mood and is trying his hardest to lift my spirits. I'm really lucky I have someone like him to make me crack a smile or two.

Work is interesting. Only because of all the drama. One of my co-workers quit the other day and now they're screwed because we were already short staffed. With my impending leave they're really scared. I don't feel bad for them at all. How many years have I been BEGGING for someone to be trained on the applications I support? Eh? Idiots.

Oy. My blog entry is as depressing and winey as I am as of late. Think positive...think positive...it's Friday!

To My Darling Baby Girl: You're getting bigger in there! I hope you have lots of hair because man oh man are you giving me heartburn LOL We're picking up a doppler tonight and will get to hear your little heartbeat every night. I hope you're comfortable in there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter