Post Traumatic Growth 101

From traumatic beginings to "normal life", choosing to grow and wanting to empower others. This is my story.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

You Don't Want To Hear It

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqv47beiJDI

That's my kid! I won't say anything else right now. I'm too proud lol.

I'm also too sick...because that big family secret drama from my last blog? Yea, my aunt found out I was PREGNANT! That's right, baby number two has been cooking for 17 weeks now :) I find out in about 2 weeks if I'm having a boy or girl.

The morning sickness has been crippling. No joke, my life feels ruined by this pregnancy. It's 10x worse than with Sam and I'm well into my second trimester with no end in sight. Anyway, I could go on and on and on and on...you don't want to hear it. And to be honest, I'm tired of even thinking about it.

But I'm happy number two is on the way lol. VERY happy. 23 months apart is EXACTLY what I wanted. I also get another year off work! wOO hOO!

And this year is going to kick that last ones butt....because we bought a house! I gorgeous old bungalow in downtown Brampton. Walking distance to my early years centre. Oh and did I mention it has a HUGE backyard with....an inground pool! A big one! No more living with the in-laws! My own space!

It's under construction right now so we can't live in it for a few more months we figure. Corey is totally reconstructing the bathroom right now. Then we'll paint the rooms and move in. Of course there is the task of cleaning everything we have out of where we are now. I think that itself could take MONTHS *sigh*. Still, a concrete end in sight.

For both things I need to remember (the morning sickness)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter