Post Traumatic Growth 101

From traumatic beginings to "normal life", choosing to grow and wanting to empower others. This is my story.

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Personal Assistant

I think I need a personal assistant :) I'm soooo bad at the mundane! The biggest example I can think of is uploading pictures, editing them and then ordering them. I love taking pictures and then I just leave them on my computer unused. People are ASKING for pictures and the request gets filed in the back of my head - never getting done.

The problem is, I WANT to! Maybe I don't need a personal assistant, maybe I just need a faster Internet connection?

My poor Grandmother in law, my poor family in the US. They aren't getting their pictures!

The kids are going to Grandma's this weekend and I HAVE to get them done. This is it. Procrastinator, you are now hitting your deadling. DO IT.

That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter