Post Traumatic Growth 101

From traumatic beginings to "normal life", choosing to grow and wanting to empower others. This is my story.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Why Mommy?

Ok, hold the phone, isn't the whole "Why" stuff suposed to happen MUCH later? Sam is 21 1/2 months and has started with the Why? WHY? The good thing, for now she seems to be satisfied when you answer the original question. SOMETIMES she'll ask why again.

I don't think there are any kids in that "why age" at the babysitters...

We had some friends over this weekend with their kids, about 2 1/2 - 3 years old....is that closer to the "why age"?

We have DEFINATELY entered the "terrible two's". Tantrums when she doesn't get what she wants, arguements, fake crying. She's so funny though...imagine this, Samantha is freaking out because I won't give her my cell phone in the car (there was a "why Mommy" thrown in before the meltdown). After 30 seconds of ignoring her, the cries are getting phonier (she's literally going "waaaa, waaaa, waaaa, I'm crying! waaaa, waaaa, waaa) so I say "Samantha, stop faking". She replies with "I'm not! Waaaaa waaa waaa". So I call her a faker, and this is what she says "I'm NOT faker, I'm SAMANTHA".

If you don't crack up laughing in these situations, something is wrong with you.

But yea, the terrible two's are challenging. She pushes every limit she can. Still loves to tease too!

I haven't puked in over two weeks now *knock on wood* and feel like a normal human being. Well a normal 8 months pregnant human being. I crave foods and eat more now. I'd probably eat MORE if I had the room in there eh? The baby is still very active and kicks me in wierd spots that cause wierd pains. Totally different from Sam's pregnancy. Everyone thinks this is going to be the "handfull" child...uh oh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter