Post Traumatic Growth 101

From traumatic beginings to "normal life", choosing to grow and wanting to empower others. This is my story.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Day At Home

I stayed home today from work. My throat hurts!!! I also have a headache. I think I'm coming down with a cold. I was all ready to go to work, albeit very late, but when I called Corey he was on his way home!! So I decided to stay home. If the cold gets worse it'll be the weekend anyway right? LOL

I'm wearing my nice new maternity clothes so I thought I'd better take some pictures.

Here I am fixing my hair. It's the best picture I took today I feel, go figure. I'm 22weeks 5 days pregnant.


Here I am with Corey. Can you believe THIS GUY is going to be a Dad? LOL I swear he is 30 years old..

I FEEL like I look like an alien in that picture. I'm sure people will say otherwise but I'll always just FEEL like they're being nice.

Well I have 2 hours of America's Next Top Model to go watch on DVD. Then Survivor. Then American Idol on DVD then ER.....wow, Thursdays are good TV days.

For My Darling Baby Girl: Take a look at us, your parents. I'm sorry. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter