Post Traumatic Growth 101

From traumatic beginings to "normal life", choosing to grow and wanting to empower others. This is my story.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Miserable

I hate being sick. I'm doing enough whining in my "real life" so I'm not going to do much more of it here. Just that one line. Thought you should all know.

Weekend was boring. Spent most of it in bed, sick. That's not whining!

I had a pretty cool dream last night. There was this Interac promotion where if you went to a gas station between 7pm and 8pm and used your Interac card you could win between $100,000 and $1,000,000. The earlier you swiped the less money you got. So we heard no one had swiped at the gas station so we headed over. We were behind this car and it was like a race. We passed the card and ran in, grabbed some peanuts(?) and swiped. It was 7:52 so we were VERY close to 8pm. The clerk ran the transaction through then took our receipt and scanned it into the lottery terminal. We won $811,000! Corey and I agreed to split it and I remember both of us deciding to give his parents $50,000 each and then my brothers $50,000. Wierd eh?

Baby is getting more active and I'm getting MORE HUNGRY. I'm starving all the time all of a sudden. I need to remember to bring more food to work.

I got this joke at work today and I can't figure it out. I swear I've read the thing like 100 times. If someone can shed some light on it for me I'd be eternally grateful. Here goes:

THE BLONDE'S NEW PRESENT
A young man wanted to get his beautiful blonde wife something nice fortheir first wedding anniversary. So he decides to buy her a cell phone.She is all excited, she loves her phone. He shows her and explains toher all the features on the phone.The next day the blonde goes shopping. Her phone rings and it's herhusband."Hi hun," he says, "how do you like your new phone?"She replies, "I just love, it's so small and your voice is clear as abell but there's one thing I don't understand though.""What's that, baby?" asks the husband."How did you know I was at Wal-Mart?"

For My Darling Baby Girl: Your room has progressed about 0%. We've also not purchased a single thing for you (well except for a few cute can't-resist outifts. I'm afraid like everything else I do I'm going to procrastinate. It'll all be here ready for you before you get here though, I promise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter