Post Traumatic Growth 101

From traumatic beginings to "normal life", choosing to grow and wanting to empower others. This is my story.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Le Ring

Here's a picture of the ring. A good friend asked for a picture of it on my finger, but alas I'm not doing that to myself. I don't want to depress myself any further. I'm pregnant, I'm over it, I'll post a picture of my not-so-fat-anymore hand in oh, 4 months :)



I'd also like to shout a big wOO hOO for the Edmonton Oilers. I'm not a fan fan, just a bandwagoner, but Corey has always been an Edmonton fan so I'm justified in my excitement. It's contageous. Go Leafs Go, but since you're in Canada, I'll cheer for ya this time Oilers.

If they win the cup, my daughter is going to be a fan "by default". Or so Corey thinks. I'll still sneak in a few "Go Leafs Go" whenever I can. We were joking around last night about naming her Samantha Oiler Long if they do win. At least I think we were joking.....

For My Darling Baby Girl: I would never do that to you, I promise. Momma's got yo back.

2 Comments:

Blogger W&MGrad said...

Beautiful ring! I love the hart cut diamonds!

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you just said "yo" to your daughter...


oh. and i love the ring!

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter