Post Traumatic Growth 101

From traumatic beginings to "normal life", choosing to grow and wanting to empower others. This is my story.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Full Term Baby!

Work is done. Last day was no big deal. Snuck out with my laptop. That made me happy. I feels wierd to know I don't have to go back to work for at least 7 months!

But, I've been kinda distracted. On Tuesday I had my 37 week appointment. Yea, my OBGYN never changed my due date after the Ultrasound, he has me due July 4th! Anyway, my blood pressure is HIGH. The guy checked it 4 times because he was so surprised. I mean I've been bang on all this time! My Montreal trip was promptly cancelled and I'm suposed to "rest" until my next appointment on Thursday.

This has brought my mind into overdrive. Am I having a baby this weekend (he could induce if it gets worse)? Am I ready? Why do I feel so shitty now? Am I stressing myself out? Yea, good times.

So I should get back upstairs to bed.

For My Darling Baby Girl: I'd like you to continue cooking please! I still need a bassinet, we need to clean the car, your clothes, install the car seat....

1 Comments:

Blogger W&MGrad said...

Oh wow...that blood pressure can be tricky stuff! Use this as an excuse to lounge around and have Corey wait on you hand and foot! :-D

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter