Post Traumatic Growth 101

From traumatic beginings to "normal life", choosing to grow and wanting to empower others. This is my story.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Last Weekend

Look at me, a whole week with no update. That's because I wanted to include pictures!!! What's a story about a Baby Shower without pictures?

So on Friday my work took me out for lunch. I was nice, chineese buffet. They got me my Eddie Bauer Travel System! It was the most expensive thing we registered for and I'm so grateful. We have a car seat and stroller now :) They also got me a big basket of clothing, diapers etc. that's beautifully put together. I got spoiled.

Sunday was great. The best people were at my shower, the games were fun and I again got SPOILED. Well Samantha did :) She's going to be styling I tell ya. Not only did I get something from the people at the shower but friends from Montreal and family from New Brunswick sent along gifts!!! I got about a hundred outfits, 3 homemade quilts, knitted outfits and blankets, a diaper bag, diaper genie, diapers, bibs, receiving blankets, shampoos, bottle steralizer, nail clipper/thermometer etc. set, rattles, books...I haven't had time to go through everything again so pictures of the actual items to follow.

Here are some shower pictures though!

Presents:


Me after opening the presents:


The cake, it says "Hello Mummy, Goodbye Tummy"!!


Me cutting the cake:


For My Darling Baby Girl: You have a lot of people that love you already! I can't wait to see you in these adorable outfits :)

1 Comments:

Blogger W&MGrad said...

You look GLOWING in your pictures!

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter