Post Traumatic Growth 101

From traumatic beginings to "normal life", choosing to grow and wanting to empower others. This is my story.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Today Is My "Due Date"

If one more person walks through that door and says "Did you have the baby yet?" I'm going to punch them. Yes, I did. You saw me yesterday but somewhere in between then and now I delivered a baby, brought her home and oh yea, that BIG MASSIVE BUMP still under my shirt? That's a figment of your imagination. Ugh.

I'm still pregnant, I'm miserable and everyone better stay back.

For My Darling Baby Girl: We are just SO READY now. Please please please come.

3 Comments:

Blogger freethoughtguy said...

Well ... July 4th is winding down ... Did you have the baby yet?

10:52 PM  
Blogger W&MGrad said...

I heard that spicy mexican food might do the trick. Apparently, I was born after a big dinner of pepperoni pizza.....

Just a thought!

6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

try stimulating ur breats and having a BIG orgasm lol since u wont be able to have one for about 6 weeks after READ IT,,,,, DONE IT<<< and it definitly works

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter